Like most visitors to this website, you are probably looking for a solution to some very real problems in your life. Most of the people I treat have issues in one or more of these areas:
- Personal, relationship and family problems
- Trauma and PTSD
- Addiction related issues
- Recovering from a major life crisis or mental breakdown
- Difficult life transition
Are any of these issues getting in the way of your dreams? There are ways to achieve a balanced mind and renewed spirit where you can live the life you want. And getting there is just around the corner if you have the right tools and guidance along the way.
My passion is to help people reach optimal states of health and discover more happiness in their life. Most importantly, I believe in clients attaining specific results in the real world and in real time: in their relationships, finances, family, career, and mindset.
You may be hesitant to start the journey into wellness
You might be thinking—“How can I start therapy when everything is already so hard to do?” Well, good therapy starts from wherever you happen to be. As your therapist, I will coach you on from victory to victory on the road to health and happiness. You may feel like you are climbing up a steep mountain of adversity. If you slip, I will be there to lend a hand.
I will also teach you transformative coping skills to make sure you maintain your gains and get stronger and more confident. Therapy is collaborative and must accurately respond to your needs and preferences. You will probably benefit from using different therapies as your situation is unique and multi-faceted. Therapies include:
• Traditional therapies like: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Person Centered Therapy, Motivational Counseling and Career Counseling
• Relaxation with breathwork, imagery, visualization and yoga.
• Couples and family therapy
• Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and other sensation oriented therapies
• Energy Psychology* (almost all my clients receive this universal therapy)
• Rapid Resolution Therapy (see service page description)
As stated above, most of my clients benefit greatly from Energy Psychology. Energy psychology uses the mind-body connection to quickly and gently relieve, reduce and often extinguish psychological and physical symptoms. Through this powerful method, clients can safely overcome their past without reliving it.
I’m glad you stopped by. As you go through the website you’ll learn more about me and how I can help you on your road to healing and living a healthy, happy life.